Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Street Of Dreams

My Daughter

My daughter is only one
But you can't imagen all the joy she brought to my life
The glow in her eyes and the way she smiles is what encourages me to move on
To get through all the obstacles and defeat everything that gets in my way
I never thought something so small can change your life drastically
I was once a teenager doing evreything i wanted
But now I'm a teenage mom with a whole lot of responsibilities
I'm fighting the statistics to demonstrate that I won't be one more
Nobody said it would be easy but it's not impossible
I have a motivation to be successful
A reason to wake up every morning and accomplish my dreams
Because I'm not only doing this for myself, but for the greatest gift God gave me
MY DAUGHTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment